Spring Blossom (Clay) Swaddle- The Mini Scout
- WRAP YOUR LITTLE ONE IN SOFTNESS. For the most sensitive skin, look no further than a 100% cotton muslin blanket to give the softest feel imaginable. With each use, this spring blossom (clay) swaddle will become softer and softer. We recommend washing the product before the first use, to loosen the fabric and bring out its peak of softness. In addition to wrapping your baby, this swaddle can transition to a lovey blanket that your little one will cling to for comfort.
- LIGHT, BREATHABLE FABRIC. Babies need warmth without weight, which is why this muslin swaddle is a necessity. It can be wrapped around multiple times and still feel super light and airy. To soothe a little one into comfort, a breathable fabric is a must. Great for packing, the swaddle can be rolled or folded to fit into your diaper bag with ease. No more lugging around heavy, bulky blankets!
- VIBRANT, TRENDY PATTERN. This Spring Blossom pattern was illustrated by Finch & Fleur for the Mini Scout products. The watercolor floral bouquets consist of peonies, white and yellow daisies and lush greenery. They represent the graceful transition into a new season, a breath of fresh air after a cold winter. A beautiful reminder of how sweet the gift of new life is. This print is available in three different background color ways. A charcoal gray, dusty clay or a simple off-white backdrop.
- PERFECT FOR NEWBORN PHOTOS. You’ve seen them all over your friends’ social media platforms….we’re talking about newborn photos! Our swaddles are perfect to wrap your little ones in when making their Facebook debut. Muslin wraps are super trendy for photographers of babies because they keep the baby still, while also creating a sweet, bundle of love.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. We stand behind our products and guarantee that you will love them just as much as we do. Our customers agree that The Mini Scout swaddles are a favorite among their baby gear.
Your baby is the most precious thing in your life – innocent, sweet, and beloved. So why choose anything less than perfect in which to wrap your little one? The Mini Scout 100% cotton muslin swaddle blanket is the epitome of super soft, luxurious comfort for your baby. Made from the finest cotton, the fabric will be gentle against his sensitive skin. The open weave construction allows for breathability, yet still keeps little one warm on those cool nights. Rest assured, that your most prized possession will be relaxing in comfort in this swaddle.
Offered in a spring blossom floral pattern, this swaddle brings out the girly side of baby décor. The color palate of dusty clay, white, yellows, pinks and greens blends to create a vintage-inspired bouquet print. Throwbacks to years gone by are very on trend for home décor, nursery furnishings, and baby style – and this blanket falls right in line. Featuring daisies, peonies, and various green foliage, the flowers give a delicate feel.
Looking to get newborn photos taken of your freshly delivered babe? Of course you are! Our swaddles are the perfect choice for that super important photo session. The 47-inch square can be folded in various ways to get the perfect wrap.
Why stop at one when you can get a variety of colors and patterns to accessorize your little one? Our collection includes solids and prints that mix and match like a dream. Watch your baby drift off into la-la land, while looking oh so chic. We guarantee your satisfaction with our products, and promise that your baby will love it too.
You will receive one Spring Blossom (Clay) Swaddle blanket. It will be rolled up and wrapped with a kraft paper label. This blanket is made from a very lightweight and airy muslin cotton. This swaddle has been pre-washed. We always recommend washing your swaddle in cold/warm water to get it ready for your precious baby to use. Tumble dry to get that crinkled muslin texture or hang to dry to keep it flat. If your blanket is anything less than perfect, please email us and we will be happy to replace it for you!
CARE: This swaddle should be washed with like colors and with cold water. Due to the texture of muslin, the fibers are loose so that the blanket can be light and breathable. Make sure that you don’t wash with items that have hooks or velcro that could potentially snag the fabric on the swaddle.